Re: Mopars Attack Milan

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 20:01:45 EDT

<< We should get a group together and head on up
 one day this summer!

 Terry >>
Terry! I forgot all about that show today! Sean, Myself, David, and a couple
of my buddies are planning a Dakattack on Milan some time next month! You're
more than welcome to come along!! We would like to get quite a few Daks to
go, so spread the work and staytuned for the final decision on the date! I
think Ive seen that new Black Dak with the traction bars out here on Gratiot
on Friday nights! Nice truck, but Id put a whole lot of whoopass on him!!
Ooops! My adrenaline is already punpin! Sorry!
Eric K