Re: Wed nite drags 5-20

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 19:55:14 EDT

<< Hows the Ram air work? Home brew eh! >>

Appears to give me about .2 in the 1/4. Made another inlet on left side and
ran two dryer vent kits up from along sides of radiator. The inlets are below
the air dam. I now have a Ram air hood and am working on getting it
operational but last week I left ram air hooke but took top off air cleaner
for some of the hood ram air but was not enclosed and lost went from .170's to
.240's.

Bill