Just Joined

From: Doug Harshbarger (harsh_doug@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 14:15:27 EDT

I have a bule 4x4 extended cab v-8 1995 Dakota and I just wanted to say
hi to everyone. I was wondering if anyone had BFG Radial All-Terain
tires on their truck. I think I might get a set for mine. I would really
appreicate any comments good or bad about the tires. I was also
wondering if anyone is running straight pipes with a 5.2 engine? Tell me
how it sounds. I have been debating on whether or not to chop off the
mufler. I heard it increases the horse power. Please let me know what
you think. Thanks

            Doug Jackson, MI