Transmission Fluid Change

From: Doug Harshbarger (
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 18:53:19 EDT

I have a 95 and I will be damned if I can get that pan off. The cross
over from the exhaust and a member of the frame run in front and behind
the pan. Any suggestions?? Also, is it possible to buy longer shocks or
something to lift the front end up a litte?


   P.S. Thanks for the spelling correction Mr. "I HAVE NEVER MADE A

Get Your Private, Free Email at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:08:54 EDT