Re: RE: What can MPI do?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 21:10:48 EDT

<< I am running a MSD 6A also and I did get a drop in et after installing it.
 was running 16.3@82.67 stock, and after adding the MSD and a set of Gibson
 shortys I was down to 15.6@86.58. >>

 Did you check it after just the MSD ? If not then I would do a little test
and make a couple of runs with and with out it hooked up. It would be worth
the test. I did it that way 2 or 3 times, now can do it by throwing a switch
as I switch it out when not on juice, DEFINATELY runs better with stock set
up... about .2 in 1/4 mile..

<<Next is the comp, should be here middle of next week>>

All my tests were done with the MP computer, maybe that has some effect on it
but I doubt it as the other guy with the Jacobs Pro Street set up had the same
results as I and he did not have the computer...