Re: Psycho Gas Guage!

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 23:12:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/98 10:08:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
tonyms@acadiacom.net writes:

<< The subject says it all, my gas guage has gone nuts. I usually get alittle
 over 200 miles per tank of gas (got an 18 gal tank I think) and right now it
 is at 67 miles on this tank but it is showing it as having only a half a
 tank left. >>

I also have the 18 gal tank, and get about 250 before I have to hit the pumps.
Does it sit outside? Are you sure nobody is sucking your tank at nite? Not
sure if the comp. covers the fuel system but it probably does.
George