Re: DAK wheels

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 07:57:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/98 12:24:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
jan@bewellnet.com writes:

<< 'm looking at a set of wire wheels in 16X7's >>
Be careful when buying true spoke wire wheels. I work with a guy that has them
on his lo-rider s-10 at work. He says they are a pain in the ass to get
balanced. The wheel has to be balanced before the tire is installed, then
balanced again. He says the spokes are like the ones on a bike wheel, and
when one works itsself loose it throws the whole thing out of balance. They
look really cool, but too much work for me.
George