Re: New Wheels for my '97

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 1998 - 11:25:17 EDT

Scott,
I replaced my factory wheels on my '97 with Ultra Wheels Type #340. The
daks have a 6 bolt lug pattern which means there aren't many to choose
from and we can't have the deep dish rims. I mainly checked the ads in
Truckin' and Sport Truck' till I found some I like. I know the company
Billet Specialties (1-800-245-5382) has some nice ones and the website
for Ultra Wheels is http://www.ultrawheels.com . You can also see my
truck and how the wheels look on it by going to http://www.dakattack.com
and click on "My Dak". I decided to use my factory tires on my Dak and
just turn the blackwalls out...Looks pretty good if I do say so myself
(Notice I do say so myself). Lemme know if you have anymore questions.
Ben Vaughan
http://www.dakattack.com