Early Dak front foglights

From: rcrassoc@erols.com
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 22:47:57 EDT

Hi- I recently became the proude owner of an `88 4x4 shortbed sport<<
3.9 V6/4spd auto. I'm having great fun with it, but it's missing the<<
fog light on the driver's side. Checking with the local dealer yielded<<
no dice, so I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a source, part #,<<
way to jury rig a replacement, etc. for the lights. Also, the previous<<
owner decided that it was more important to have a toolbox than a "roll"<<
bar, so he took the factory one out. Anyone have one sitting in the<<
corner of their garage? Thanks for any help you can give me!-Matt<<