RE: Early Dak front foglights

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 12 1998 - 19:41:26 EDT

Matt,
        The fog lamps are made by BOSH for Chrysler. The fog lamp assembly is part
# 4504 803 and will cost you $52 each. The dealer should be able to get them
for you. I have also seen an after market fog lamp kit by BOSH that had the
same lamps with different housings. If you still have the your housings, you
can buy this kit for about $50 bucks and have a set of two. I recall seeing
them at Pep Boys though not recently. If you can find a parts store in your
area that carries BOSH lamps, you can probably order a set.

P.S. The Black plastic covers for the 88' Sport, that say "DAKOTA" are part #
4482 726 and are $6.25 each.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219