Re: Power Pulleys for 98....+ electric fan info

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 15:58:21 EDT

Thats what I can't really decide. It may be a one or the other type thing.
But if I could do both, it would be nice to do it all at once. Less
downtime and all. Still hoping to find someone who has already succeeded
in doing something of this nature....Also thought about the dual fan setup
(pushing and pulling) but until I can determine the cfm of the
original....is there a formula to compute cfm of a given fan? Would my
dealer be able to tell me?