Tony sucks

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 21:54:28 EDT

snip
right in
  with the rest of these humorless, closeminded twits. It has been so
easy
  to manipulate your little minds. Never in my life have I seen more
  poorly written crap. You are pathetic sheep who think you have some
  worth from your common interest in a little pickup.How sad.One last
  note on the south, why is it that the southern states are always the
  lowest in literacy? Look in the mirror for the answer.You may now go
  back to discussing bedliners and other fascinating subjects.<<<<

okay asshole. If you wanna' start something, let's go. You know what you
can do? You can go get some cute little Japanese stickers for your
Accord, get on a Riceboy list, shut your suck muscle, and get off Mommy's
Computer before Daddy catches you up after your bedtime. If all you
wanna' do is start shit on the DML, then get off the list. You are
wasting everybody's time. If you think you are so much smarter than
everybody else, then make another smart move by takin' a hike. You suck.

-mike sykes

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

" They might call us crazy, but they'll do it from
behind, while staring at a tailgate." -Jon Steiger

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]