New Items for our Daks

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 19:31:13 EDT

This was sent to me under another screen name. I thought l would forward it
to the list in case any of you are interested. I looked at the web page and
from what I could tell these graphics looked really nice. l'll try to call
and find out how much they are wanting for them. Maybe we can get a bulk
order discount. l'll keep you posted.

  Dear Dodge Dakota Enthusiast,

 Look no further. We have the ultimate addition to your Dakota!
 Now that you own THE hottest truck on the road today you should add something
that
 will make your truck stand out in the crowd. And really blow people away
without
 taking too much from the factory "look". We have created such a package that
we feel
 will complement your truck incredibly. Please follow the link below to see
some pictures
 and some info on the graphic package people are raving about. Please let the
page fully load
 it will take a while we are still learning here :) And if you have any
questions or comments on
 the package please e-mail me. Thank you for your time !

http://home.att.net/~thestripe/

Robert
Advantage Graphics
TheStripe@iname.com