Re: Dakota R/T vs. GMC Syclone

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 19:41:29 EDT

George,
tough is relative.
  Dual turbos are not tough, they are fragile. They are HOT. They do not
last 200K miles. They feel funny at boost. They wear a bowtie (in this
case). The Dak motors are bottom feeding BASIC stock type workhorses. The
Cyclone motor is a tiny, finiky, tweaked hot head. Ive been beat by grand
nationals in my Cuda, once. Then I got more horspower the easy way. Cam
headers etc. totaly basic, totally bombproof capable of extended high
speed runs without smoking.
To each his own,
BKBridges