Re: Can't Decide (R/T or 5.2 5-sp.)

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 13:22:48 EDT

.
wimmerr@gunet.georgetown.edu wrote:

<snippage>

> Perspective R/T or 5.2 5-sp. buyer,
>
> Bob Wimmer
> 91 Ford SHO (boo hiss)
> 86 Ford SVO 14.3 @ 96 mph (boo hiss)
> 100cc enduro go-kart (balls delux)

Alright Bob! Another kart racer on the list. Though I haven't raced in
4yrs. since my little girl was born, I still have a 125cc gearbox kart
hanging on the garage wall. First time I raced it was Sears Pt. in '93.
Doing 115-120 down the straights was never a problem. It was trying to
turn into the corners while sporting a woodie that got interesting ; )

Unless you've gone that fast with your huevos sitting a couple inches
off the ground, it's difficult to explain.

Bob