V6 new exhaust

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 16:18:09 EDT

#
I'm having to replace my cat and have noticed the beginnings of holes in my
tailpipe so I've decided to scrap the hole :) system. I want to go duel
pipes out the back from a duel outlet muffler on my fairly stock v6.

What size pipe should the duel pipes be 2 1/4" or 2" to keep enough back
pressure??

Any recommendations on a muffler?? I currently have a 2 1/2 Super Turbo and
am happy with it. Dynomax also has the Super Turbo in 3"in -> (2) 2
1/4"out configuration.

Thanks, mm
   // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
{ }|| | | ||{ } mmeye@umr.edu