Trans Problem (Auto)

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 18:55:02 EDT

#
My truck is finally back together after my body lift and there is only one
problem left the truck will not start while in park, it starts up fine when
in neutral but not in park. as part of the body lift there was a 3"
extension in the shifter linkage so i had to remove it but its back in now
and all the gears line up p is park d is drive and so on. Anyone have any
idea why it would only start in neutal could i have pulled a wire out
somewhere? i dont see anything hanging loose but who knows.

Any help would be great,

Chris Lang
93 V8 4x4 3" Body lift