Re: High Flow Cat Noise

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 16:30:59 EDT

well Mike my high flow cat sounds like I went form a Magnum 3.9 V6 down to a 3
cylinder 1 liter or whatever the hell they stick in those Metro's. My factory
cat was quiet compared tpo this thing, and when I have the rear slider open
and I hammer the throttle I sound like the truck building up pressure ready to
leave the planet!!! Not really but its kind of like a weed whip motor noise
coming up from the space between my bed and the cab, so I just have to assume
its the cat since it didn't sound like this before I had this high flow one
put on. But anyways its really annoying, especially when the rear slider is
open and I am going about 70-75 on the highway and exhaust fumes are coming
into the cab! Nasty nasty nasty smell, any suggestion on what I should do????