Re: Put tha' Spank down!!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 18:55:16 EDT

<< Great deal man. You have to tell me how it runs with the cam that you have
 in your Ram.

 Dan >>

I think the cam I have right now isn't really in a blowers best interest ...
it isn't too wild, but a blower cam with more lift and a wider lobe sep would
probably be a better choice.. On the plus side, I think the Vortech's whine
should really sound cool loping along with my cam ..

Right now when the street racing crowd hears my truck, only the well massaged
stangs seem interested .. after the blower, I have a feeling I wont be getting
very many fair races ..

ttyl
patrick