Re: Put tha' Spank down!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 10:00:12 EDT

now that I blew every last cent I will ever have for thenext five years , I
will probably not be getting a SC . I don't know what you guys pay for em
though , why don't you clue me in on how much you are all paying . I was
thinking they were in the neighborhood of about $2500 or so .

If you guys know of them to be much cheaper , then maybe my plans can be
adjusted .

Thanks !

At 11:03 PM 6/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>The blower will definitely not add to the sleeper ability of your truck.
>Can't wait to install mine on my R/T.
>
>Dan
>
>----------
>> From: Kabuki2@aol.com
>> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>> Subject: Re: DML: Put tha' Spank down!!
>> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 5:55 PM
>>
>> In a message dated 98-06-23 18:03:21 EDT, you write:
>>
>> << Great deal man. You have to tell me how it runs with the cam that you
>have
>> in your Ram.
>>
>> Dan >>
>>
>> I think the cam I have right now isn't really in a blowers best interest
>..
>> it isn't too wild, but a blower cam with more lift and a wider lobe sep
>would
>> probably be a better choice.. On the plus side, I think the Vortech's
>whine
>> should really sound cool loping along with my cam ..
>>
>> Right now when the street racing crowd hears my truck, only the well
>massaged
>> stangs seem interested .. after the blower, I have a feeling I wont be
>getting
>> very many fair races ..
>>
>> ttyl
>> patrick