Part numbers?

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 13:59:02 EDT

Does anyone know if the part numbers are available for the decals that go
on the Dakota R/Ts yet? I tried to get a spare set (want to remove mine,
but want a spare set FIRST). The guy at my local dealer could not even
find a listing. This was almost a month ago. Does anyone have access to
the catalogs? Is there a special place where such parts for the R/T are
located in the listing that he just wasn't accessing? I am specifically
looking for the black decals that go on a red R/T. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T