new-headers

From: Bruce (bruces@idworld.net)
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 00:57:10 EDT

Hello everyone,

I am new the the mailing list. I have a 97 Dakota SLT CC. I have
installed a 3" Gibson catback exhause, a K&N FIPK, and power pulleys. I
also have put on some chrome tube steps and wrap around brush guard.

It is really great to find such a group and I can't wait to communicate
with all of you fellow Dakota owners.

Also I was wondering which headers I should get for my truck? I have seen
them from Doug Thorley, Edelbrock, and Gibson. Which ones would be best?
Also I have heard about changing the Y-pipe and catalytic converter for
more flow. Should this be done? What is envolved in changing the y-pipe?
I would appreciate any help.

Bruce
bruces@idworld.net
97 Dodge Dakota SLT CC