Exhaust for 98 Dak which is best

From: wparkersr@erols.com
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 14:17:21 EDT

I just picked up my new 98 Dak V-6 (couldn't get V-8 I wanted), SLT Plus, Amethyst,
Grey bottom, all the goodies except overhead console. Ordered new ARE CVX cap for the back
with factory matched paint, lights, clothes bars, etc. and installed Duraliner in bed.
I have been reading the mail on the exhaust questions and trying to figure out which one
is best. The cat-back duals or the 3" single cat-back. How loud are they??
I'm leaning toward the Gibson dual cat-back and wonder if anyone knows if it will help
with low end torque. My V-6 pulls good when running around 2800+ rpm,
but would like to get a little more pull at 2200 rpm. Will the duals help this?? Any other
minor changes that will help the torque below 2500 rpm??
Still can't find a K&N filter charger kit for this engine. Is there one available??
Appreciate all replys and help!!