Re: dual or catback

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 23:47:38 EDT

<< Okay guys I want to get some headers for my 97 Dakota cc V8. I was
 wondering what your thoughts are on going true dual or just using a cat
 back. Which would be better?

 Bruce

If you don't plan on going too wild with the motor and like a reasonable MPG,
run a cat back with the cat ..

Converting over to duals is supposed to make the truck run alittle richer due
to the way the sensor is placed and the reduced exhaust flow over the sensor
.. maybe someone alittle more familiar with the o2 sensors in our trucks can
go into alittle more detail on this .. i'd be interested in knowing :)

ttyl
patrick