Re: dual or catback

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:30:49 EDT

<< Converting over to duals is supposed to make the truck run alittle richer
due
 to the way the sensor is placed and the reduced exhaust flow over the sensor
 .. maybe someone alittle more familiar with the o2 sensors in our trucks can
 go into alittle more detail on this .. i'd be interested in knowing :)

On my true duals I have an H-pipe that is about 5" long and the 1 and only O2
sensor is right in the middle. Mine doesnt run rich but you do have to be
rich to run it!! I use about a quarter tank a day to work!! (its worth it
though!!) My H-pipe is right where the O2 sensor use to be with the Y pipe.