Re: dual or catback(attn:Patrick)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:37:29 EDT

<< then there's sensor location ???
 where are you going to place your O2 sensor(s) ?? .. this is all something
you
 have to take into consideration as your truck is computer controlled.

That part really isnt a big problem, even if you have 2 O2 sensors.

<< Add in alittle more if you want a custom
 crossover pipe fabricated.. You'll probably lose MPG too. There goes the bang
 for the buck theory on that mod... :) I'd only consider this an option if you
 cannot fiend a suitable flowing exhaust for your particular application ..

Patrick! That really is good advice. Depending on your definition of "bang
for the buck"! If its power, and your planning on more for your Dak than a
4.7Liter Beater, and a 5.slow Show, then I would go true duals, but if your
planning on staying mostly stock other than the Computer, air cleaner, and
maybe pulleys then I would go Cat back. Good one Patrick
Eric =0)