RE: RE: Bridgestone Dueler H/Ps

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 17:44:45 EDT

What did they cost you? I will likely have to replace mine by end of the
year.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau

I think the APTs are "All-season" tires. Lotsa tread for snowy
roads.

The H/P tires are sport truck performance tires. They have
directional tread and look very, very cool. The guys at
the Firestone shop said these tires will do well in
the rain. They also claimed good performance in
the snow but only time will tell. These tires look
more like something that should be on a latemodel
Z/28 than on a 4wd truck. :^)

I *LOVE* the lack of tire noise with these new
tires. I have been cruising down the highway with the
radio off so I can listen to the absence of
"snow tire roar".

I also have more rubber on the road now. These
tires are 1.5" inches wider than the Badyear
Wrangler R/Ts that came with the truck.

I'll have to get some pics of these tires on
my Dak and get them onto the Internet.

The Bridgestone tires are supposed to
be pretty high quality. I'd recommend
them to other Dak owners.