Re: dakota no performance attn Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 17:50:56 EDT

<< Ahhhhhhh! Its that juice thinggy! Ok, cool, thanks man! when will you be
 able to make it to Milan? Can we try for a Friday in August? >>

You had mentioned august 21 so that is one date we're looking at and the 14th
as a alt. Now it would almost have to be the 14th with the 21 as alt ??? How
do those dates look to you? I mean I'm givin ya all the time I can to get them
shift down pat and to have your tranny up and runnin OK, you could even sneak
in a few more mods ?? :-)

Bill