Re: Indy Ram in the low 14's

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 04 1998 - 04:36:39 EDT

<< Where did you get that deal? How much were the headers?
 Eric >>

Headers were $600 give or take ... kinda pricey, but the quality is way worth
it IMO ..

I had the exhaust bent at a local exhaust shop .. $120 included the flanges he
put in there to make exhaust disconnects easy, gaskets, hangers, etc .. it was
a pretty long ordeal, having to cut and move the o2 sensors around and stuff,
that was probably most of the cost right there ..

not sure how well dual 2 1/2"s would fare under a Dakota, hafta get my friends
up on the rack and see how that'd go, but, it sure worked out good for me ..

ttyl
patrick