Re: engine swap/supercharger

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 06 1998 - 19:36:23 EDT

Go with the 5.9 (360) CRATE MOTOR! No computers, no FI, just a 750 cfm
holley and 380 HP!! Unless you have to pass a smog test (here in CA we
pioneered the nasty things) 3K + change and your kicking butt!
LSD and slicks required...Supercharged 318= about 2500.00 + intercooler (or
so) and doesnt even include the motor!
If it wern't for smog laws...
BKB