MiniTruckin' Club Directory

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 11:53:10 EDT

1999 MINITRUCKIN' CLUB DIRECTORY

If anyone on the DML or Mini-Truck Mailing List is a member of a
mini-truck club, we need your club's vital information as we're putting
the finishing touches on the 1999 MiniTruckin' Club Directory. For
publication, we'll need the following:

1. CLUB NAME
2. CLUB MAILING ADDRESS
3. CLUB REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
4. CONTACT NAMES/PHONE NUMBERS
5. MEETING TIME/LOCATION INFO

That's it! Just use the above formula to list your club and send it back
to me here at LanceM@Mcmullenargus.com directly and I'll enter your
information into the file we've been amassing for the most complete
mini-truck club directory EVER!
Just think, a directory where all the numbers are current and actually
connect you to the person in the club you want to contact!!! AMAZING!!

Thanks All,
Lance L. Martz
Managing Editor,
MiniTruckin' Magazine