loaner cars

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 09:26:38 EDT

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to drop the CC R/T off at the dealer this morning to have a couple
things looked at , including that TSB .

I had aranged for a loaner car as the dealer is about 40 miles away and
guess what they give me.......a freakin' '94 ferd ranger extended cab
4-loser !!!!!!!!

If I didn't have to drive it , I would like to open the door and piss in it !

I've seen sloths faster than this thing , and that's not even the fun
part.....try turning on the a/c and THEN moving more than 6 inches in an
hour....SHEESH!!!!!

Anyway , while checking the truck in , I talked to the service writer about
mods and how they affect the warranty . He said as long as I didn't disable
or otherwise rip out any computer control stuff that I could do what I
wanted ! YIPPEE!!!!!!!