Newbie

From: droopie (droopie@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 08 1998 - 23:49:43 EDT

I'll try to keep this brief. I've been browsing the archives tonight
and thought I needed to join this fracus. I'm the proud owner of a '98
Sport 4X4 CC, 5.2 Auto. It's black and has a black Leer topper. I also
had a 94 V-6 CC 4X2 that I loved. This truck has been great so far and
I gets looks and comments about it all the time. I use it for work and
put about 3,500 miles a month on it and it never even sighs.
 I'll jump right in and ask some questions I've been having a hard time
finding answers for.
First: Does anyone make a computer for the '98's yet?
Second: What's is the best/easiest to install aftermarket ignition
available?

That's it for now. I spend half my time thinking I need to take the
31x10.50's off and put some 33's on it and the other half thinking I
should lower it and make something like the old GMC Cyclone or
Typhoon....All Wheel Drive. Would improve traction if I were to decide
to run down the 1/4 in it. Some many daydreams, so little cash.