Re: 380 HP Crate Motor

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 14:53:18 EDT

Nope , they are totally different . Those aren't the Magnum design , easy
way to tell is the number of bolts in the valve covers . The "A" engine 360
has 5 and I think the Magnum , which is '92 or '93 and newer has like 10 or
so . Also , the front of the engine is way off for the Dak . Someone asked
a similar question the other night and I think someone said the cam they
use in those things is way too harry for the 'puter . Basically , the
'puter would shit a brick if you tried to put that thing in there as it sits .