The Vortech is ON!!!!

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 19:03:25 EDT

The Vortech is on my truck. Problem tho, the gauge kits I aquired from A&E
didn't have the right fitting.. <sigh> :( .. no boosting until tomarrow....

I drove the truck around limiting myself to half throttle and 3000 rpms and it
has alittle extra, even down low .. can't wait to dip in it all the way ..

free revving the motor (again, same limits.. no full throttle) and it seems to
rev alot faster too ..

one problem, the crane's adjustable boost dial thingy.. the light isn't on. It
must work, because the truck runs.. but no light? any ideas??

will let everyone know how she runs WFO. :)

ttyl
patrick