RE: K&N top plate

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 1998 - 18:35:44 EDT

If you're talking about the element top, I saw one right after they
came out at the k&n trailer at the Texas Motorplex in May - weren't
even in anyone's k&n catalog yet. They looked great and I had always
wondered why no one had produced one - they look very practical and
you could overcome any clearance problems you might have by going to
one of these lids on a smaller height/diameter filter. Look cool too
IMO. If I chose to go with an element on top of the throttle body
versus a tube setup, I'll damn sure have one.

Tate