Re: DML Sticker was: Re: Finally raced an R/T

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 03:54:50 EDT

<<
 I hate to say this Eric, but if we did that , we would have to design three
 different versions with each of the three generations of Daks pictured . I
 know it sounds cheezy , but there will be someone that has a '97 and
 doesn't want a pic of a '94 and so on and so forth . I think a logo would
 be more flexible and have a cleaner and more refined look . >>
I hate to admit it but your right, Some one eventually either now or later
would be upset. Good point!
Eric