Re: Raced a new T/A.

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 09:53:27 EDT

<< So Patrick, if he's running 13.4's and .8's what do suppose your runnin?
Any
 idea and what were you running with out the sucker?
 Eric >>

I went to the track the friday before I installed it.. and in nasty, nasty
weather, like the worst weather you could POSSIBLY ever dragrace in .. (night
time, so hot & humid everyone was sweating, just gross.) I went 15.3 at close
to 90 mph .. It should have been a high 14 on a nice summer night here in FL..
I'm guessing with the boost retard on 1 with a better set of plugs regapped
for the blower, I should be in the 13s with no problem. The pulley on the
truck right now is 3.1". 5psi and it doesn't start to pull until 3000-3500+
rpms. Sucks. Would be nice if I needed to tow something, but I'm gonna run a
2.85" pulley which should give me 7-8 psi and I'll get boost alot earlier,
with that pulley I should be in the mid 13s at worst, traction permitting..

ttyl
patrick