Re: RE Richard in SA p.s.

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 12:28:54 EDT

<<
 hey richard,newly weds foods would be my employer.We mfg.batters/
 breadings/bread crumbs-food coatings,like the breading on the tyson
 chicken in the supermarket comes from us,we sell tyson the coating,
 they put it on their chickens.Sorry it's that boring & not some-
 thing more on the "dare I ask?" side that u refered to. >>
Geo, some things are better left to the imagination!!
Eric