Re: Re: eaders for 98 R/T (Att. Bruce)

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 12:36:03 EDT

Eric,
I get the feeling that it was the guys on the factory floor that freelanced
my R/T...
  I'm in Design too and I hate it when I get blamed for Manufacturing
defects. I dont even get a chance to review the work instructions... I dont
get to do the swoopy stuff though...The only thing I can say is that the R/T
really moves out now, so with the right exhaust and the JBA headers...Gotta
fix the Kansas problems though.. Needs special ed. Maybe it can be
mainstreamed into a "normal" program.
  didnt get to the track this weekend due to inlaw visitation.
BKB