Re: R/T headers ATTN: Bruce !

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 18:39:34 EDT

.
>This means we need 3 more customers for the xcellent price!

Well , we have you , me , Dan Colucci , and Donny Hayes and some guy named
Scott (although I didn't see that one) and a couple other maybes .

I know we can't wait to get em , but maybe we should just a little while to
give everyone a chance to get the message and make up their minds .

Yeah , whenever I call about a price on something for the Dak , now I ask
em if I can get it cheaper if we can get a bunch of us atthe same time .
Usually works , but they usually don't cut the price that much .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com