Re: Re: R/T+ headers MORE INFO!!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 18:43:28 EDT

DMLers,
Just got off the phone with JBA. They say that the headers will fit any
Dakota from 92 on up!! The trick to their design is in using the stock
headpipe configuration. The stock headpipes of all 92-up Daks will botl up
to the headers (Rams horn style) Whether its and R/T or not! They are
working on a down pipe kit as well if it brings more HP. They may use my
truck to prototype the dual down pipes for the R/Ts (I hope I hope I
hope)... Anyhow, They are stoked to hear from us and want our buisiness!
They can ship all over the continental U.S. but not Canada (I can try to
ship to our Northern friends possibly)
Bruce Bridges