Wrong downpipes on my RT

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Tue Jul 14 1998 - 08:33:41 EDT

Well guess what?! Checked my RT this morning and found that I don't have
the cat with 2 inlets either, I have normal downpipes, Y'd together into a
smaller single curved pipe, which connects to the CAT. I am calling my
dealer today to find out, but I would like to make sure I have all my facts
straight. All you RT owners out there (mine is a CC if that matters) please
email me directly if you have the correct (?) 2 separate downpipes
connecting to the CAT. Also if any of you have had this corrected, what all
did you have to do to get it done.

Until I can get this straightened out, one way or another, I am having to
hold off on getting my headers, so please help if you can.

Donny Hayes
hayesdm@scott.net