Re: Oil pressure drop!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 15 1998 - 21:24:42 EDT

<< Any ideas on why this changed all of a sudden???

 To anyone who actually reads all of this long winded thing - thanks
 for at least reading it! What do y'alls oil pressures look like???

 Tate

Tate, not to sure, but I remember getting that same scare one night. I was
racing a Z when I first put in the 5.9 and when I got to the next light, I
look down and my guage was on the floor!! Bottomed out! Reaction was to get
the R's up or shut it down, so up went the R's and the gauge came back to
life. I went straight home of course and it did it again on the way. Next
day, everything was fine and fine ever since. Not sure why, but yours may be a
different animal altogether. My light never came on. Id take it to the
dealer ASAP.
Eric