excuses for buying headers(for your wife)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 14:17:02 EDT

At 10:01 AM 7/16/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> You guys are really startin' to piss me off! Here I am trying to save
> some "bones" for a trip out west and you have to go and make an
> incredible deal that I don't think I can resist... Man she's gonna be
> furious if she finds out!! I can see it now... Sorry honey, we can't
> eat at that nice restaurant tonight because, ummmm, because,
> ummmm.....

1) .....the dog ate it .

2)......hey kids , look at the pretty brown air ! (like you're trying to
change the subject)

3)......68 people died last week in this three state area at various
resteraunts . Authorities say that the best thing to do to be safe is to
eat penut butter and jelly sandwiches for the next 3 weeks.

4)......I want to make love (make sure you say "make love",it makes women
feel squishy or some crap) to you all nite long in the great outdoors , and
this time with my eyes open ! (this also gives you a reason to stay in a
tent , thereby saving even more money for more important things , like
....like the Dak)

5) ......I ate before we left the house . (unfortunately , she will
probably realize that that was three days prior to the night she wants to
eat out)

6).......(say nothing , slouch over the wheel while driving , roll to a
stop and pretend to have a heart attack.This not only gets you out of
having to pay for dinner , but you also get to stay in the local hospital
overnight and they feed you too!)

Just thought I would have a little fun !

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html