Re: questions I will ask JBA (part 2)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 11:40:30 EDT

I may be able to locate one for you in the North GA area , Chris , but I
wouldn't have high hopes for a discount . The dealer where I got mine only
had one , and every other dealer in GA that I saw one at was only getting
one . You might try Akins Dodge in Winder , GA , Nalley Dodge Country in
Gwinnett county ( I think that's the city of Norcross,it's next to Gwinnett
mall) .

I know that right before I got mine , that Akins had a red CC and Nalley
had a black one identical to mine , but with a hard tonneau installed .

I'll do some checkin' around , I know that Landmark Dodge had sold theirs ,
but they said a month ago that they had "access" to another one from a
sister dealership at that time .

Landmark Dodge is in Riverdale , GA .

I'll check around though .