questions I will ask JBA (part 2)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 10:47:57 EDT

OK -

I plan on calling Jeff at JBA sometime later on today , and here are the
questions I will ask him .

1) Will the fact that we won't have heat shields on our headers affect
anything either on the engine , such as plug wires , or in close proximity ?

2) Are the attatching bolts made of stainless steel as well , and are they
locking ?

3)Are the bare headers affected by rain , mud , or any other debris ?

4) Are there rings around Uranus ?

5) Since you're in California , for the love of God , what in the hell is
tofu ?

6) Do I keep asking the same questions ?

7) Do I keep asking the same questions ?

8) Who am I ?

Anyway , just playin' around , but I will ask him about the serious
questions later on today , if you have any others , please let me know .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html