Re: Re: Yet another new member

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 16:28:22 EDT

Patrick,

I talked via e-mail to someone at Superchips and they said that they would
be coming out with a programmer that they would send out to program the
computer while still on the truck. I think they will be able to eliminate
the nasty rev limiter. I was hitting the Mopar SBEC rev limiter of 6200
rpm on my 94 Dakota with the Vortech and a shift kit installed. It was
really a pain in the ass. Some other thoughts are to contact a place
called TNT. I saw a Dakota they did in one of the Mopar magazines
recently. Maybe they can reprogram the computer to do what you want it to
do.

I expect to do all of the modifications at one time.

Dan.

> From: Kabuki2@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Re: Yet another new member
> Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 9:22 AM

> << Mike,
>
> Welcome to the DML. I also have an R/T that I will be installing a
Vortech