Re: ATR Y pipe info

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 17:07:48 EDT

Jon Steiger wrote:

> For those of you considering the ATR Y pipe, I called today to get
> some info. Here's what I found out.

  Thanks for the update, all of it sounds a lot better than I had originally
feared. But that lack of a CARB exemption is really turning me off of this
option. For the $180 they're charging, they really need to devote some
resources to getting the certification.

  Maybe if I get the JBA shorties I can try to pass both options off as a kit
and see if the inspector accepts the one exemption. But for that money, I may
just wait and see what JBA has to offer towards the end of the year.

  Ron