ORDERING INFO!!! (JBA)

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 17:18:30 EDT

OK -

You'll be happy to know that I talked to Jeff J. Bell at JBA , and we
worked out the details on how we are going to do the ordering .

This is what we came up with :

1 ) Anyone from the DML , or anyone that wants in on this deal for that
matter , can call up Jeff J. Bell at JBA beginning as soon as you get this
message to put in an order for your headers .

2)you must call and talk ONLY with Jeff J. Bell at extension 105 .

3)Jeff determined that when we call him , we should ask him for the "Dakota
R/T" deal , and tell him you are from the DML , so that he will know what
kind of deal you are getting . Even though this is called the "Dakota R/T"
deal , please remember that this deal is open for any Dodge application
that covers 92-99 Durango,Ram and Dakotas , either 2wd or 4wd , manual or
Auto .

4) we DO NOT all have to order on the same day(but he would like to get at
least ten for the first order) we can take advantage of the deal until July
31,1998 . He said that depending on how many people make orders this time ,
that they may just allow us to take advantage of this same deal
periodically whenever we get a few people that want them for an indefinite
period . This means that if we have the people , that we could getthe same
deal , every year , or twice a year , or whatever .

5)Please remember that the prices are as follows :

92-95 Ram Durango , and Dakota with either 318 or 360 . 2wd or 4wd , manual
or slushy :
     one (1) pair of JBA stainless steel headers : $276.94

      ceramic coating inside and out (should be about a ten day turn around
) : add an aditional $100.00

Shipping , depending on where you live should be about $20.00

So if you get the whole package , you're looking at a set of stainless
steel headers , gaskets , bolts , etc, etc . with ceramic coating and
shipped for right under $400.00 BONES !!!!!

6) CONTACT INFO :

You have to talk only to this guy at JBA :

Jeff J. Bell

JBA headers

1-800-830-3377 extension 105

Jeff is usually there from about 7AM until about 4-4:30PM PACIFIC TIME

I hope that all of you have had all of your questions answered , but if you
haven't , you can either ask Jeff when you call to order , or you can
e-mail me and I will be glad to ask him .

HAPPY SHOPPING !!!!!